Job Description/Requirements: Cleaner (part time)
Rate of pay £9.00/hour payable in arrears
Line Manager: Andrew Parr/Christian Walsh
- To work 15 hours per week over 5 mornings from 6.30 am (Mondays to Saturdays) days to be arranged with the line manager. Availability to cover for sickness/absence or occasional additional hours would be preferred.
- To perform cleaning duties as laid out by the line manager, to include:
- Cleaning of the café, toilets, foyer and corridors on a regular basis
- Cleaning of other spaces as required
Cleaning will need to be of a high standard in order to be Covid compliant and keep the building safe for our customers
- This person will need to be in good health sufficient to carry out their duties
- The job will largely involve lone working; this person must therefore be happy to work under our lone working policy and be self motivated enough to complete their duties without constant supervision.
- This post will require accessing and closing up the property as necessary; the Board of Trustees must therefore be satisfied that the person appointed is reliable and trustworthy.
- The person appointed will be working for the Church and must therefore be sympathetic to the church’s values and compliant with its Code of Conduct.
For more information or an application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org