Welcome to C3 Cheltenham
“We exist to make disciples through living, demonstrating and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ”
We are a group of ordinary people of all ages and walks of life joined together by a common belief in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Once a week on Sundays we meet together to worship God , listen to Bible teaching and share friendship together. During the week we meet in smaller groups for fellowship, social events, youth groups, community action or whatever works.
We love the church, we love vibrant worship, great teaching, good friends, strong families and the communities we live in.
We seek to be honest about our humanity, care about the things that matter to people and provide a place where we can connect with God and one another.
We are committed to helping people live their best life and so you’ll find courses and events run through the year to support people in their different circumstances, whether it is in spiritual growth, money management, marriage courses, emotional healing, or parenting, to name a few!
We believe that faith in God is relevant to all of life, and that Christ came to give us life in all its fullness. Our message is one of faith, hope and love; founded on truths that are timeless and ageless, and as needed today as ever they were.
C3 Cheltenham is a member of the UK Evangelical Alliance and affiliated to the global church organisation called Christian City Church International.
- There is one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return;
- In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with his fruits and gifts available in the Church;
- The Bible is the living word of God—infallible, authoritative and everlasting, and the foundation of all Christian doctrine;
- In the existence of an evil spiritual being—the devil;
- In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for the ‘new birth’ by faith in Jesus Christ;
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to all believers;
- In the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers;
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God;
- In the church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the great commission